Tuesday 30 January 2007

Some new friends :)

Hi :)

Just a quick welcome to new buddies in the blogging world. I have added them to my buddy list...and they do not even know it..but that doesn't matter. I like their writing and so I added them. May be now I'll let them know that I have linked them :)

Anyesha - I have been reading her blog for ages...she has a great perspective on things.

Khalid - Recent discovery. His writing cracks me up.

Cacophoenix - Stumbled upon her blog half an hour ago. Liked her spirit.

Welcome buddies :)

Zoya
********************************************

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dhoop:
so ur being a regular on ur blog was not rumour

Zoya said...

:) meet the new and improved Zo !

Cacophoenix said...

Hey there, Thanks a bunch for dropping by. Am real pleased to bump into you. Hopefully we will be bumping into each other quite often. Have fun at your new pad.

Anyesha said...

Thanks for the link...have fun blogging.